Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again
- Keep you signed in, even on different devices
- Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
- To deliver advertising to websites outside of the UK
- Help us personalise the experience to you by remembering your preferences and settings. And your progress, so you can pause and pick up where you left off watching a programme, even on a different device
- To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful